The 2012 Phil & Teds Promenade stroller is the company’s most far-reaching effort to date on a premium, innovative stroller for parents wanting a premium product! The Promenade is an urban stroller with reversible main seat when using with one child, and one or two convertible bed seats.
It starts as a single-seat stroller with forward or reverse facing seat. Front-wheel suspension and larger wheels makes for a smooth right and easy steering. The Promenade stroller has a unique seat that converts into a cozy bassinet and back into a seat, with no additional items.
Other features of the Phil & Teds Promenade stroller:
- Reclining optional doubles kit also converts into bassinet — carry two bassinets at once for twins!
- Telescoping handlebar for parent’s comfort
- Triple position recline on main seat and doubles kit
- Use doubles kit with infant seat adapter
- Two newborns in bassinets
The Phil & Teds Promenade should be out in early 2012 and retail for around $850 for the stroller with main seat.